nedeľa 31. marca 2013

Neverending story


I know you think I´m crazy.. mini skirt in this weather.. but i promise it wasnt soo cold as it seems to be!  This winter seems to be neverending.. Actually I hope it´s the last snow this year.. or the last snow i have ever seen!! Soo... at least i made this snowy story for you and also for me.. to put this picture into the photo frame on my new night table in California (or Dubai) where I want to live asap! .. just to remember how snow looks like.wrrr...
How is your relationship with snow and winter? Do you want to move too or you... or are you mad?

Nebojte sa, nebola až taká zima, ako to vyzerá.. Aj Vám sa zdá, že táto zima nikdy neskončí? Naposledy si spomínam na besiedku v prvej triede, prvé sväté prijímanie a potom už iba sneh. Posledný mesiac iba okukujem blogerky z L.A. a ticho závidím. Kým si ja budem môcť obuť lodičky, to už ani nebudú v móde. Tak som si obliekla aspoň mini sukničku, z ktorej vyfasujem najskôr ďalšie balenie Zinnat 500mg. Ale čo tam po tom, nechce sa mi už ani sťažovať.
Aký je Váš vzťah k zime a snehu? Užívate si ho alebo tiež plánujete predať obličku a odsťahovať sa do trópov?



coat - zara, skirt - calliope, handbag - primark, sweatshirt - mango, ears covers - house, boots - fraiche

24 komentárov:

  1. love your bag :)

    http://piggymix.blogspot.it

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. thank you very much, piggy!
      my personal DIY queen :)

      Odstrániť
  2. Love this outfit!


    http://carlysscloset.blogspot.fr

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. thank you very much, I love your outfits too!! :)
      hope to stay in touch via perfect outfits!
      all the best :P

      Odstrániť
  3. At least in London there is no snow, so I am grateful. I lived in Canada before, so I am used to snow. I think the problem now is that everyone wants it to be spring, that's why the weather is getting annoying. There are no winter clothes in the shops, now all summer things ! By the way, I love your outfit. The green coat, skirt, boots, everything. Very English. Like you are a student at Cambridge ;)

    bisous,
    Natasha

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Natasha, thank you very much, I really appreciate your compliment! :)
      You are absolutely right.. I already bought 3 pairs of heels, 2 blouses and 2 dresses... and now I´m just nervous I cannot use them yet! I just hope I will like until the spring will arrive!! :)

      Odstrániť
  4. I really don't like the snow but you look beautiful and this outfit is really nice !
    daintydaffs.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. abbie, thank you very much!! :)
      I´m glad I´m not the only one here!

      Odstrániť
  5. Your outfit is way too cute!!!! I wish we had snow right now in California!

    xoxo
    lifebyhana.blogspot.com>

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. are you kidding me? :P don´t do it!
      i love your blog, you have a new follower there! :)

      Odstrániť
  6. i love the it, ;D great styling :) followed you dear, i hope you follow back! :)

    love,ace'

    picturemelove
    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog :) I like your blog :) followed you on bloglovin, waiting for your follow back :) If you want to you can follow me also on twitter and instagram :)
    Username: @burcinonerr

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. thank you very much :)) i followed you already! I don´t have instagram and twitter yet but as soon as I will, I will follow you!
      all the best my dear! :)

      Odstrániť
  8. I love your outfit. That jacket and those boots are amazing. And the purse looks amazing with both.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  9. Velmi pekne fotografie a krasna farba kabata. Pekny den Ti zelam.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  10. I love your coat! I am ready for winter to be over with so we can wear our skirts without freezing all the time!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  11. really nice outfit, love the color of your coat!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  12. great outfit! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  13. Such a lovely coat - this green color really suits you!!

    http://foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  14. Great outfit! I loe the bag! :)

    I just bumped into your blog and after scrolling through your posts, I must say I really like it :) How about we follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K.
    http://beneaththecoat.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť